Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Three...

Today is day three of my five-day burrito week.

My burrito today was a little uneven and bean heavy. By uneven, I mean that the first-quarter to first-half of the burrito didn't have any bites of guacamole or sour cream. That makes the start of my meal a little dry, but, in general, I'm all right with unevenness. It usually means that the last half of my burrito is creamier. But when a burrito is bean heavy, it means that every bite causes the remaining burrito to expand beyond some tortilla-breaking threshold, causing tears and rips that result in a messy experience. I'm not all right with that. Lots of finger licking and wiping down of my eating surface. This kind of burrito requires a few more napkins than I usually grab from the dispenser (I usually grab two). And a bean heavy burrito is simply more filling. It's hard to finish, and then it sits in you a little longer into the afternoon. No afternoon snack for me, I guess. I wonder if tomorrow's will be a little better. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home